Monday, August 16, 2010

Update: The end of vacation

Hi everyone,



As my vacation is coming to an end and the classes will soon begin, I would like to take this chance to tell you what I will be doing. I may be a busy person, as some said, but that is my capacity. When you work greater than your own capacity, is when you achieve your dream.


The relaxing weeks I spent in Turkey brought to light integral ideas into my Manga, perhaps it will make my Manga more realistic. But above the great museums, I adored the nature; these are some photos I took:




The following is what I will be doing for the next month:
  1. My site Tutorials
    - Eyes
    - Hair
    - Face
  2. YouTube videos
    - My upcoming competition
    - Speed painting


I take all your comments, critique, and feedback into account, so please feel free to contact me.
Thank you everyone for the support, especially Rin.


With God bless

Sophie

5 comments:

  1. Aww Turkey is the best xD i've already been there once .. it's incredibly amazing :D hope u had loads fun =w=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I was wondering how you made myanimediary.com
    Cos it's awesome XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya that would be kool if i had a blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. please post a tutorial asap!!
    im really excited to your next video :D !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your a great inspiration to everyone, I only can hope you the best of luck and cheer you on, so... GOOD LUCK Sophie Sensei!!!!!

    ReplyDelete